Have a request for the NeST?
The Network Support Team (NeST) is a group of network members from different organizations across the country whose time is dedicated to supporting the work of the OPEN Oral Health Progress & Equity Network. The NeST facilitates, coordinates, weaves, implements, and strategizes the work of the network support infrastructure and the network as a whole. All network members can count on the NeST for the tools, information, connections, resources, and can-do attitudes that network members need to achieve their individual and collective efforts.
We won't rest until we deliver you the best!
- Sign up for a Take 20 with the Network presentation
- Contribute info to our Network News Now production
- Launch a new Network Response Team
- Add a post to the Network-wide Announcement Forum on Socious
- Add an event to the Network-wide calendar on Socious
- Schedule use of Bjeans virtual conference line for any Network activity
- Request a training for Socious (www.oralhealth.network) or the Virtual Roadmap (https://openoralhealth.ushahidi.io/views/map)
- Request a State Page walk thru
- Add a resource to the Sustainability Toolkit in the File Library
- Provide ideas and input on any Network resource or convening
- Request Communications & Messaging Support from your National Oral Health Connection Team (NOHCT)
Now quit feeling stressed! We live to serve and we've got time to invest...